Sri Sri Ravishankar’s message at Antarnad, Pune, 12 January 2010
Sri Sri Ravishankar’s five point message on 12th January, 2010, at Pune.
The event was ‘Antarnaad’, a gathering of 2750 classical musicians in a live performance! Among them: Shankar Mahadevan, Rajan and Sajan Misra, Gayathri. Kedar Pandit and others.
- Yoga and meditation for a peaceful, healthy, happy you and society.
- Organic farming to improve productivity and quality of life for farmers.
- Save the Indian cow variety.
- Save the girl child and respect women.
- Develop a taste for classical music in children. Expand tastes. We have a great heritage worth exploring.